- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Front end
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I have already uploaded my resume. How do I modify it?
You can modify it by uploading the updated resume. This change will be made globally.
To upload your resume, follow these steps:
- Click on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click Settings.
- In Jobs Settings, click Choose file.
- Navigate to the folder in which you have saved your resume.
- Click the file to select it.
- Click Open to upload your resume.
You have successfully updated your resume.