Note: The Custom details option is not available for all the customers. You can contact your account manager to avail this option.
You can also gather custom details from the candidate by using auto-generated forms with the following types of fields:
- Input: Use this when the information you require is a short phrase or one-line sentence.
- Text area: Use this when the information you require has multiple lines of text.
- Dropdown: Use this when the information you require must be chosen from a list of options.
- Files: Use this when the information you require must be uploaded as a file.
- Checkbox: Use this when you require candidates to choose more than one option while providing information.
Adding custom details
Note: It is assumed that you have already created a test but not published it.
- Create a test
You will see the Test Details page.
- In the Test Details section, click Test Settings.
- In the Candidate Settings section, in Custom Details, click Add new field.
By default, Full Name, Personal Email, City, Resume, University/College, Graduation Year are selected. You can choose to clear the default choices or add more choices from the available categories.
- Click the Field type menu and select the relevant option.
- Enter the relevant details.
Note: To make the fields mandatory, you must select Required.
- Click Save.