- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Enabling proctoring settings
To enable proctoring settings, follow these steps:
- In the Test Details section, click Overview.
- Navigate to the Proctoring Settings section. Click Edit.
- Select the proctoring setting that you want to enable for the test.
- Click Save.
You have successfully enabled proctoring settings for your test.