- Help Center
- Assessments: Recruiters
- Account settings
- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You can set or update your personal information, change your password, view API details, and manage integrations.Where can I find the settings?
You can find the personal settings on the HackerEarth Assessments dashboard.
To find personal settings, follow these steps:
- You can see all the settings.
What settings can you make here?
You can specify your name, job title, and contact number.
For more information, see personal information.
You can change your current password.
For more information, see changing your password.
HackerEarth Recruit API helps you manage tests, candidate invites, and reports on your own with just a few lines of code.
Important: Your client ID and client secret ID must be kept confidential because they can be misused. It is recommended that you do not share these details with anyone.
If you do share this information and it is misused, HackerEarth does not take responsibility for the same.
Note: Only super admins and API admins can access this feature.
You can integrate your HackerEarth Recruit account with the following Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS):
- Greenhouse: It allows you to list tests, send invites, and see candidate report in the greenhouse dashboard.
- Bullhorn: It allows you to list tests, send invites, and see candidate report in the bullhorn dashboard.
- iCIMS: It allows you to list tests, send invites, and see candidate report in the iCIMS dashboard.
Note: Only super admins can access this feature.
For integration requests, please contact your PoC.