- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Integrating Google calendar
To integrate google calendar with HackerEarth Recruit, follow these steps:
- Log in to your HackerEarth Recruit account using your admin credentials.
- Click .
- Click Settings.
- In the Personal section, click Personal Information.
- Click Connect under calendar integrations.
- Click Allow to integrate Google calendar with HackerEarth.
Note: You will be redirected to the settings page where a green tick mark appears beside Google calendar.
You have successfully integrated your Google calendar with HackerEarth.
Disconnecting Google calendar with your HackerEarth account
To disconnect the calendar, click Disconnect.