- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Front end
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
HackerEarth Recruit supports the following languages only:
Setting a language of your choice
To set the language, follow these steps:
- Click on the administrator dashboard.
- Click Settings.
- In the COMPANY section, click Language.
- In Company Language, select a language from the list.
Note: This is the language in which the administrator dashboard will open by default when you log in.
- In Allowed Languages, you can set multiple languages.
Note: You can change the language in which the dashboard is displayed based on the languages that you have set.
- Click Save Language Settings.
You have set the language successfully.