- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
This feature is especially useful in the following scenarios:
- A number of candidates are taking the test together. For example, during a recruitment drive on the company premises
- Internal evaluations are conducted. For example, for LnD or for internal engagement
What happens when a request is made?
What does a plagiarism report look like?
You will see 2 panels in the plagiarism report in which each panel is the code written by the two candidates. The color code is as follows:
No color: When the code is not highlighted, it means that it is an exact copy.
Yellow: Yellow highlights indicate a slight match. This is common when candidates change variable names but do not change the plagiarized logic
Red and green: These colors indicate that the code written by both the candidates is not the same.