To create a question pool from My Library, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the test that you have created.
- In the Test details section, click Questions.
- In the section to which you want to add questions, click Choose from Library.
Note: You can add a question pool from My Library using random sections only.
- Select My Library.
- Select your required sections. All Sections is selected by default.
- In the All levels list, select the difficulty level. For example, Easy.
Important: The difficulty level and the maximum marks of all the questions in a section must be the same to ensure that the testing process is fair. If you add questions of varying difficulty levels to a question pool, then some candidates may get a test that has many questions of the difficulty level Hard, while others may get a test that has many questions of the difficulty levels Easy or Medium. This will not give you an accurate assessment of the candidate’s skills.
- In the All Topics list, select the topic that you want to add questions from. For example, Java.
Note: While there are no restrictions on the number of topics that you can select, we recommend that you select only one topic per pool to ensure that you use this feature effectively.
- In the Show ___ problems from this selection field, add the number of problems that you want a candidate to see in a test. For example, 5.
If you have created a question pool of 10 questions and you specify that 5 problems should be shown. Each candidate who takes the test will see 5 problems from this pool in their test. These questions will be displayed in a random order.
- Click Save.
You have successfully created a question pool from your custom library (My Library).