- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You can delete a section if required.
Important: When you delete a section, only the section is deleted. The questions from that section will not be deleted and you can add them to a new section or test from the library.
To delete a section, follow these steps:
1. Hover your mouse over the top right corner of the section.
You will see the following icon
2. Click Delete.
3. You will be asked if you are sure to delete the section. Click Delete section.
You have successfully deleted a section.