Programming questions on the HackerEarth platform must have the following components:
- Includes the problem statement and problem name
- Critical to a question because it tells candidates what their tasks are
- Solution and test cases
- Contains the solution to the problem, which includes sample input, sample output, and test cases
- Critical to a question because a candidate's code is evaluated against the solution
- Code snippets
- Add starter code in 38+ languages
- Allows candidates to focus on writing the logic required to solve the problem
- You can use this field to enter the approach or answers that can be used to solve the problem.
- This will not be visible to the candidate.
- This field has been provided to save information about the solution to the problem. This helps you access this information quickly when required.