To create Machine Learning questions, follow these steps:
- Log in to HackerEarth Assessment using your admin credentials,
- Click My library.
Important: It is assumed that you are logged in as an admin in HackerEarth Recruit.
- Under Library, click Machine Learning.
- Click Add ml question.
- Enter the problem name.
- Write your problem statement that should consist of the following information:
- Number of rows and columns in dataset provided
- Description of rows and columns in the dataset
- The format of the solution to be submitted by candidates
- Evaluation metric - The evaluation criteria are defined in the problem statement. There are different types of evaluation metrics according to the type of ML problem
- Select the difficulty level of your question.
- Click Save Machine Learning Question to save your question so that you can upload test cases in the question.
Now, your problem will be saved and displayed in the Machine Learning section.
To upload the test cases of your question, follow these steps:
- Click on the problem that you have created.
- Your question will be displayed on the right half of your screen consisting of the given problem name, problem statement, and difficulty level.
- Click Upload file besides Data Set to upload the dataset of your question.
Note: The data set should be a .rar file.
The data set should consist of the following information:
- Train data: Data set that candidates use to train their models
- Test data: Data set that candidates use to predict an outcome
- Sample submission format: Format that candidates should follow to create their submission file
Note: The test data, train data, and sample submission should be .csv file.
- Click Upload file beside checker to upload checker.
Note: Checker retrieves ideal submission that contains the solution of the offline test cases and compares it to the candidate’s submission.
- Select your checker language from the list.
Note: Currently, HackerEarth supports 45 languages.
- Assign Maximum Marks to your question.
- Hover over Online testcases and click Upload file to upload the online test cases.
Note: Online test cases contain some part of the test data based on which a candidate is evaluated instantly after submission.
- Hover over Offline testcases and click Upload file to upload the offline test cases.
Note: Offline test cases contain the entire test data set, based on which the final evaluation (after the challenge gets over) is done.
- You have the flexibility to include or exclude the created question in a test.
- Click Save Machine Learning Question to save your question.
You have successfully created a Machine Learning question.
Settings for Machine Learning problems
The following settings are required to complete the creation of Machine Learning problems:
- Set the total number of submissions allowed.
- Set the number of submissions allowed per day.
- Set the number of submissions that should be considered for offline evaluation.