A submission refers to an idea or a solution that you submit for the problem statement of a campaign. You can make multiple submissions for each problem statement in a campaign.
Each submission must contain information that is defined by the campaign admin. This information includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Description of your submission
- Screenshots of your solution
- Presentation about your solution
- Demo link to a working solution
- Link to the repository where your code is stored
- Video of how your solution works
In a campaign, you can:
- Add submissions
- Access previous submissions
- Update submissions
- Discuss submissions
- Delete submissions
For more information about important terminologies that are used in this article, click here.