To add a submission to the problem statement of an ongoing campaign, follow these steps:
- Log into HackerEarth Sprint using your credentials.
You will be redirected to the Campaign listings page. This page lists all the campaigns that are being conducted.
- In the Ongoing tab, navigate to the campaign that you want to participate in.
- Click Add a submission.
- In the Submission title field, enter a title for your submission.
- Select the problem statement from the list of problem statements.
- In the Submission description field, enter information about why your submission should be adopted. Write about how it can be used to solve the problem statement.
- Click Publish.
You have successfully added your submission.
For more information about important terminologies that are used in this article, click here.