After creating a campaign, you are required to set up different phases as per your requirement. In this phase, candidates are required to add submissions based on problem statements added by the admin. To set up a submission phase, follow these steps:
- Log in to the HackerEarth Sprint account by using your admin credentials.
- In the Campaign section, click Drafts.
- Click the name of the campaign in which you want to set up a submission phase. You will be directed to the dashboard of the campaign.
- In the Submission phase section, click Set up or Complete set up.
- To complete the set up of your submission phase, you must:
- Add problem statements: Here, you can add problem statement for which candidates have to add submissions. To know how to add problem statements in a submission phase, click here.
- Configure privacy settings: Here, you can format the privacy settings of a campaign. To know more about configuring privacy settings, click here.
- Add submission information: Here, you can add multiple fields that you want candidates to provide about their submissions. To know how to add submission information, click here.
- Configure schedule: Here, you can set up the date, timings, and location of your submission phase. To know how to schedule the submission phase of your campaign, click here.
- Click Save, and finish setup.
Now your campaign is ready to be published. You can review the structure of your campaign by clicking Review campaign structure.