This section allows you to select the details that you want the candidate to provide before adding submissions.
By default, the platform provides a list of the most common details that you can add in your submission.
Create or select the details that you want participants to provide. To create custom fields for the required details, follow these steps:
- Enter the name of the required field.
- Enter the description of your required field. Here, you can provide information about the details that you want participants to enter.
For example, if you want participants to enter their educational details, then you can mention that you want them to enter the percentage that they had scored during their bachelor’s degree.
- Select the type of the field in which you want the details to be entered by participants.
The types of fields are as follows:
- Text: Select this when the information that you require is a short phrase or one-line sentence.
- Rich text editor: Select this when the information that you require has multiple lines of text.
- Dropdown: Select this when the information that you require must be chosen from a list of options.
- Radio: Select this when the information that you require must be selected from a list of two or more options that are mutually exclusive, and the participant must select exactly one choice.
- Checkbox: Select this when you require participants to choose more than one option while providing information.
- File upload: Select this when the information you require must be uploaded as a file.
- Multi file upload: Select this when the information that you require must be uploaded as multiple files. These files can be a Word document, Excel sheet, PowerPoint presentation etc.
- Snapshot upload: Select this when the information that you require must be uploaded as an image file.
- If you want to make this field mandatory for participants to enter, then select the checkbox besides Mandatory for users.
- Click Save.
You have successfully defined a custom field that you want participants to submit.
Choose from template
You can also select relevant fields from the list that are required for your campaign. To select fields from the provided template, follow these steps:
- Click choose from template.
- Select the checkbox beside relevant fields that you want candidates to submit. For example, you can add the option to upload the presentation of the candidate’s project by selecting the checkbox beside Presentation.
- Click Save and add more to include more fields.
If you want to proceed to the next step, then click Go to Next step.
- You can edit and delete the added fields by clicking and respectively.
- You cannot delete the Submission title and Submission description. These fields can only be edited.
- Any other fields can be edited or deleted by the admin of the campaign.