To set up assessments on the SuccessFactors platform, follow these steps:
- Log in to the SuccessFactors dashboard by using your user ID and the API key that you have generated from HackerEarth Assessments.
- Create a job requisition at the SuccessFactors platform.
Note: It is mandatory that you select HackerEarth as an assessment vendor in the job requisition form.
- Select the relevant test from the dropdown menu that contains all the tests that are created by you on HackerEarth Assessments.
- In the candidate application flow at SuccessFactors, an assessment invite is sent to a candidate once her or his application moves to the Initiate Assessment stage under Assessment by HackerEarth.
- As soon as the candidate is successfully invited from HackerEarth's end, the candidate's application is automatically moved to the Assessment Initiated stage under Assessment by HackerEarth.
- If the candidate has successfully completed the test and gets qualified in the test, then his or her application is moved to the Qualified stage.
- You can also view the test result and corresponding candidate report by using a public link that is provided on the SuccessFactors platform.