You can now send FaceCode interview link directly from the Greenhouse dashboard. You need to have FaceCode Interview Integration enabled in your Integrations setting under Greenhouse section.
Implementing the Greenhouse FaceCode integration
To implement the integration, follow these steps:
- Send your request to implement the integration at email@example.com.
Important: Do not send the API key in this email.
- You will receive a SendSafely link from the Greenhouse Support Team. Enter the generated API key into the link that notifies the Greenhouse Support Team once the API key is entered.
- You will receive a confirmation mail from the Greenhouse Support Team about the successful setup of the API key in your account and integration.
- Add HackerEarth FaceCode Interview as a stage to your interview pipeline in your Greenhouse account.
- When candidates enter that stage, send invites through Greenhouse.
- Once candidates submit their test, a link to the results is accessible through the interview kit in Greenhouse.
You have successfully implemented the integration.
Send interview invites to the candidates
To send test invites, follow these steps:
- Log into your Greenhouse account.
- Navigate to a candidate's profile.
- Click Send Test.
- You will be asked to enter the candidate’s email and the details along with the name of the person you want the test to be graded by. The interview email will be sent to the admin who has integrated with HackerEarth and not to the people you have selected. Click Send test.
You have successfully sent the test invites.
You can also access the interview result report from the Greenhouse dashboard.
- You can check if the test has been graded by the interviewer on the dashboard.
- Once the test has been graded, you will be able to see the interview report in the dashboard.
This is how you can easily send the interview invites and view the candidate report on the Greenhouse dashboard.