If you have created a data science question in My Library and you want to add it to a test, then you can follow the mentioned steps to perform this:
- Click Add question in the Overview section.
- Click Select from library.
- In the HackerEarth Library drop down menu, select My Library.
- In the Multiple Choice Questions drop down menu, select Data Science Questions. This displays all the data science questions present in My Library.
- Select a data science question and click Add selected.
You have successfully added a data science question to a test.