This is a premium feature. Currently, this feature is available for Custom plans only.
HackerEarth Assessment has introduced a feature to create tests based on your required job titles. It allows you to create tests based on the specific profiles that your organization requires. It is an efficient way to assess candidates with respect to the skills that are required for a specific job. For example, if you require to assess a candidate for the Software Developer profile, then the platform collects the crucial skills required for a software developer and creates the test based on those topics or skills.
To create a test based on the job titles, follow these steps:
- Log in to your HackerEarth Assessment account by using your admin credentials.
- Place your cursor over Create new test. Select Job role.
- Select the job title for which you want to create the test. For example, Software Developer.
- You can view and edit the following details:
- Job title: Click Change to select another job title for which you want the test to be created.
- Test name: Click to edit the name of the test.
- Skills: The platform collects the main, required skills for the job profile and displays those skills in the rectangular box. You can change, add, or remove the skills as per your requirements. Click to edit the main skills that are used to create the test. The questions are selected from these topics.
Note: You can maximum add up to 5 main skills.
- Experience: Select the years of experience that you want the candidates to have to apply for the job and attempt the test.
- Other relevant skills: These skills provide you with the option to remove such main skills that do not meet your requirements and include the skills that are displayed as other relevant skills.
- Click Create test to create the test.
Note: If you click Reset, then the following confirmation message is displayed on the screen:
You are redirected to the job title selection page after clicking Yes and all the changes are not saved.
You have successfully created the test and will be redirected to the Overview section of the test.