This is a premium feature. Currently, this feature is available for Custom plans only.
HackerEarth Assessment has introduced the feature to create tests based on a job description. This feature allows you to create tests with less effort and in less time. It is the most efficient way to create tests because the tests are created based on your specific requirements.
A job description can include the following information for the platform to create tests:
- Job title
- Summary of the role
- Desired professional experience
- Skills required for the job
- Education level and desired qualifications
- Job ID
- Other details like a company overview, responsibilities, work environment, perks, etc.
Note: The structure and details of a job description can vary based on your requirements.
The tests are created based on the required and mentioned skills and experience in the description. This feature extracts five crucial or majorly-required skills to select questions. The numbers and difficulty level of questions are determined based on the mentioned years of experience.
To create a test based on your job description, follow these steps:
- Log in to your HackerEarth Assessment account by using your admin credentials.
- Place your cursor over Create new test. Select Job description (JD) to upload your requirements of the role.
- Click Add your job description to write your requirements between 100 and 1000 characters. You can also upload or drag and drop a file from your system file that contains the required job description by clicking Upload your job description.
Important: You can only upload the .doc, .txt, .docx, .pdf, and .odt files and the maximum size of the file must be 5 MB.
- You can view and edit the following details:
- Show job description: Click this button to view the job description that you have provided.
- Test name: Click to edit the name of the test.
- Skills: The platform collects the main, required skills for the job profile and displays those skills in the rectangular box. You can change, add, or remove the skills as per your requirements. Click to edit the main skills that are used to create the test. The questions are selected from these topics.
Note: You can maximum add up to 5 main skills.
- Experience: Select the years of experience that you want the candidates to have to apply for the job and attempt the test.
- Job role: Enter the job title for which you want the test to be created.
- Other relevant skills: These skills provide you with the option to remove such main skills that do not meet your requirements and include the skills that are displayed as other relevant skills.
- Click Create test.
You will be redirected to the Overview section of this test.