To set the status of a candidate and add a candidate to a specific job role, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Jobvite platform by using valid credentials.
- Click Candidates.
- Click the name of the candidate who you want to select. For example, Jack.
Note: The details that you can get here are the name of candidates, job role, status of candidates, source from where the candidate applied, and date of the last activity.
- You can select the provided workflow from the drop-down of the setup. The status of the candidate is displayed here as Shortlisted from First HE Test.
Note: The workflow steps that are related to HackerEarth get displayed as follows:
- In the Candidate Details section, you can view the first name, last name, and email ID of the candidate. Click Edit to modify these details.
- In the Application Details section, you can view and access the name of the test, cut off score, start and end time of the test, and candidate's score. Click Edit to modify these details.
- Click View full report to view the candidate report of the test.
You can create multiple tests to add in Jobvite to assess candidates.