This feature is enabled for all our customers.
We always aim to provide the best user experience to you. Therefore, HackerEarth Assessment has introduced the addition of tags to tests so as to enhance the searching ability of the platform. Now, you can search and filter all your required tests in a very short duration of time.
HackerEarth Assessment allows you to select the existing tags or add customized tags that can help you to search your tests conveniently. You can add tags or labels to any types of tests such as Existing, Upcoming, or Drafts.
To add tags to a test, follow these steps:
- Log in to your HackerEarth Assessment account by using your admin credentials.
- Click Tests.
- Click on the name of any tests in which you want to add tags. For example, Algorithms test.
- In the Test details section, click Overview.
- In the Other details section, navigate to the Tags heading and click Add tags.
- Select from the existing list of tags or enter a customized tag that you want to add to the test. For example, you have finalized 4 tags such as Dynamic programming, James test, Floyd Warshall, and Basic programming.
- Click Save.
Now, you can view these added tags on the Overview page. If you want to add, modify, or delete a tag, then click Update tags.
Important: You can add only a maximum of five tags to a test.
You can also search for your test by entering any of these tags in the Search field of the platform. Here, the 'James test' is used to search for the Algorithms test.