Creating a question pool from HackerEarth’s library
Note: It is assumed that you have already created a random section.
1. In the section to which you want to add questions, click Enable pooling.
2. In Question selection, choose From a library, and in Select library, choose HackerEarth library.
3. Enter the name of the Topic you want questions of, for example - Java.
4. Enter the Difficulty level of the question, for example - Medium.
5. Enter the Number of questions to be shown in the test, for example - 20.
6. Click Save.
A notification will pop up stating that Pooling setting is successfully enabled.
The section also displays the number of questions that have been added in the section which will be shown in the test.