- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Health score of questions
The following parameters are used to calculate the health score of a question in the HackerEarth library:
- The number of times a question is used: This is calculated based on the number of tests in which a question is used.
- The number of times candidates attempted a question: This is calculated based on the number of times a problem is attempted by candidates.
- The number of users who solved a question: This is calculated based on the number of times a problem was solved fully or partially.
- Delta days: This is calculated based on the number of days that have passed since the problem was last used.
- Difficulty level: This is calculated based on the number of times a candidate solved/attempted a question.