- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Adding a selenium question in a test
You can add selenium questions to the test by following these steps:
- Open the test to which you want to add the selenium question.
- Click Choose from library.
- Select the Selenium questions from HackerEarth’s library and choose the difficulty.
- Select the question you want to add to the test.
- Click Add selected.
The selenium question will be added to the test.
Selenium questions can only be added to the test from HackerEarth’s library. You have to use Full stack questions to manually add your own selenium question to the test.
To learn how to create a Selenium-Java question, watch this video.