To create Python Project questions, follow these steps:
- Log in to your HackerEarth Assessments account using admin credentials.
- Click Library.
- Click Create a question.
- Under Project section, click Python Project.
- Enter your problem name.
- Provide a problem statement for your problem.
- Enter the difficulty level of your problem.
- In the Upload Zip file section, click Upload file.
Important: The .zip folder contains .py files.
Note: You can also edit your project. When you click Edit Project Code, your project is displayed as:
Check the sample .zip file to understand the project structure better. Please do not change the names of folders like sample_tests, src, and tests.
- In the Tags section, add relevant tags like Python.
- Click Save Project Question.
You have successfully created your Python Project question.