- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I deactivate my account?
To deactivate your account, follow these steps:
- Click on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click Settings.
- In the General section, scroll to the end of the page and then click Deactivate Account.
- Specify your reason for deactivation and click Submit.
Your account will be deactivated immediately and hidden from other users.