- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I set a favorite language for my submissions?
To set a favorite language for your submissions, follow these steps:
- Go to any of the practice problems. For example, https://www.hackerearth.com/practice/basic-programming/input-output/basics-of-input-output/practice-problems/algorithm/modify-the-string
- In the Code Editor, select your preferred language from the drop-down. For example, C++ (g++5.4.0).
- Click Set C++ (g++5.4.0) as your favorite.
You have successfully set your default language.