- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Multiple choice questions (MCQs)
Multiple choice questions comprise a problem statement and multiple answer choices, one or more of which may be the right answer.
These questions are evaluated automatically as the selected option is compared against an existing answer key.
To answer an MCQ, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the question that you want to attempt.
- Select the correct option.
Note: If you want to change your answer, click another option.
- Auto submit is enabled which submits your answer automatically.
Note: You can change your answer by clicking Reset Answer.
You have successfully answered an MCQ.