- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A section is used to group a set of questions to do the following:
- Show different questions to candidates who are taking the same test (question pooling)
- Have an overall view of how a candidate has fared in a specific section (through reports)
There is no limit on the number of sections that you create and the number of questions that you add to a section.
Important: Sections are not visible to candidates.
Types of sections
There are two types of sections in Recruit: fixed and random
Note: Only random sections are used for question pooling.
Questions that are added to a fixed section will be visible (in the same order) to all the candidates who are taking the test.
These sections are used for question pooling. A certain number of questions are added to a section (pool) from which only a few questions are randomly shown in a test to the candidate. The number of questions that must be shown to the candidate can be configured by the recruiter.