- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Setting a point of contact
You can set a point of contact from the test settings. This contact's email ID will be used to send emails to candidates and receive emails from candidates.
To set a point of contact, follow these steps:
- Log into your HackerEarth account using your admin credentials.
- Click Assessments.
- Select the test for which you want to assign the Point Of Contact.
- In the Test admins section, select add admins.
- Click on the Admin you want to add as a Point Of Contact.
- Click Add.
- Under Access control, select All access.
You have successfully set a point of contact.