- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Becoming an admin
You can become an admin in the following ways:
- Sign up
- Super admin adds you from the company settings
- Super admin adds you as an admin for a specific test with specific company-level access
- Set a point of contact
Your company must have an existing account with Recruit. This is not applicable to Custom plans.
You can sign up as an admin.
- Open www.hackerearth.com.
- Click FOR COMPANIES.
- In the Company Email field, enter your official company email ID.
- Click START HIRING
A sign-up form will be displayed on the screen.
- In the sign-up form, enter the following information:
- Full name
- Company name
- Email ID will be populated automatically
- Contact number
- Job title
- Click Create Account.
A verification email will be sent to your email ID.
- Log into your official email account and verify your email ID by clicking the link provided in the verification email.
Important: You cannot proceed if you do not verify your email ID.
- Click Request Invite.
The super admin will receive a request.