- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Changing your existing payment method
- Log in to Recruit using admin credentials.
- Click Billing.
- In the Primary Payment Method section, click Change.
- Click Add New Payment Method.
- In the Payment section, enter the following information:
- In the Credit Card Number field, enter the number of your credit card.
- In the Cardholder’s Name field, enter the name of the person who owns the credit card.
- In the Card Expiry dropdowns, select the month and year in which the credit card will expire.
- In the Billing Address field, enter the address to which you want your bill sent.
- Select Mark this card as primary to make this card your primary payment method.
Note: When you select this option, the card that was marked as primary earlier will no longer be your primary payment method. While you can add any number of cards, you can have only one primary payment method.