Important: To be able to deactivate a profile, you must be a Super admin.
When your profile is deactivated you will not be able to view the pages or access your account on HackerEarth Assessment.
To deactivate a profile, follow these steps:
- Click Settings on the administrator dashboard.
- In the Company section, click Team Management.
- Select the team from which you want to deactivate a team member's profile.
- Navigate to the details of the team member whose profile you want to deactivate and click the Ellipsis icon (). Now, click Deactivate.
- A confirmation modal appears on the screen. Click Yes.
You have successfully deactivated a profile. You can reactivate the profile at any time.