- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Deactivating a profile
To be able to deactivate a profile, you must be a Super admin.
When your profile is deactivated you will not be able to view the pages or access your account on HackerEarth Assessment.
To deactivate a profile, follow these steps:
- Click Settings on the administrator dashboard.
- In the Company section, click Team Management.
- Select the team from which you want to deactivate a team member's profile.
- Navigate to the details of the team member whose profile you want to deactivate and click the Ellipsis icon (). Now, click Deactivate.
- A confirmation modal appears on the screen. Click Yes.
You have successfully deactivated a profile. You can reactivate the profile at any time.