- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Front end
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Activating a profile
To be able to activate or reactivate the profile of a team member, you must be a Super admin.
To activate the profile of a team member, follow these steps:
- Click Settings on the administrator dashboard.
- In the Company section, click Team Management.
- Select the team from which you want to reactivate a team member's profile.
- Navigate to the details of the team member whose profile you want to activate and click the Ellipsis icon (). Now, click Activate.
You have successfully activated a team member's profile.