- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Changing the roles of admins
To manage the roles of existing team members, follow these steps:
- Log in to the assessment platform by using your admin credentials.
- Click .
- Click Settings.
- In the Company section, click Team management.
- Click the name of the team in which you want to make changes.
- Go to the segment of a specific admin whose roles you want to change.
- Click Edit role.
- Select the role that you want to assign to that specific admin.
- Click Save.
You have successfully changed the role of an admin who has been added to your team.