To create a test manually, follow these steps:
- Log in to HackerEarth Recruit using admin credentials.
- Click Create a blank test for me. You will be directed to Test Details.
- In Basic Details, enter the following:
- Title: Name of the test.
- Description: Additional information about the test. This is optional because the platform automatically generates these instructions.
- Test instructions: Additional test instructions. This is optional because the platform automatically generates these instructions.
- Click Save Basic Details.
- In Questions, you can add questions to your test. For more information about adding a question, see Choosing questions from the HackerEarth library.
- In Settings, you can set timings, preferences, and manage admins for this test. For more information about settings, see Test settings.
- Click Publish Test.
You have successfully created and published the test.