- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Editing names of sections
You can edit the name of a section if required.
To edit the name, follow these steps:
- Hover your mouse over the top right corner of a section.
You will see the following icon
- Click .
- Modify the name, as required.
- Click Save.
You have successfully edited the name of a section.