- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Sending reminders to candidates
To send reminders of tests to candidates, follow these steps:
- Log into your HackerEarth Recruit account using your admin credentials.
- Click Tests.
- Navigate to the test for which you want to send reminders to the candidates.
Note: You must publish the test to be able to invite candidates.
- In the Candidates section, click Invited.
- Select the candidates whom you want to send reminders for the test.
Important: You can send reminders to the candidates with statuses 'Not attempted' or 'Test reset' only.
When you click Select now, the applicable row gets deselected. You can select relevant rows and continue.
- Click Send reminder. You will see the following confirmation message on your screen.
- Click Yes, send the reminder(s).
You have successfully sent the reminders.
How are invites sent?
If the difference between invite time and test end time is less than 30 days
From the day you invite the candidate to the event end date, HackerEarth split the days into 4 equal intervals and send the reminder emails. A total of 4 emails are sent.
If the difference between invite time and test end time is more than 30 or no end time
HackerEarth sends emails on the third day from the test end time, the fifth day from the test end time, the eighth day from the test end time, and the thirteenth day from the test end time. A total of 4 emails are sent.