- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Front end
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
To cancel invites, follow these steps:
- Log into your HackerEarth Recruit account using your admin credentials.
- Click Tests.
- Navigate to the test in which you want to cancel invites.
- In the Candidates section, click Invited.
- Select the candidates whose invites you want to cancel.
If you select candidates who have already taken tests or whose tests have been reset, you will see the following message on your screen.
When you click Select now, the rows that are not applicable are deselected. You can select relevant rows and continue.
- Click Cancel invite. You will see the following confirmation message on your screen.
- Click Yes, cancel the invite(s).
You have successfully cancelled the invites.
What happens when an invite is canceled?
The invites that you cancel are added to your Remaining invites.