- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Use HackerEarth Recruit along with your Greenhouse account to assess and evaluate candidates.
For successful integration, follow these steps:
- Generate your Greenhouse API key.
- Enable and implement the Greenhouse-HackerEarth Recruit integration.
- Add and configure the HackerEarth interview stage to your Greenhouse interview plan.
- Send the test invites to candidates and review test results.