- Help Center
- Assessments: ATS integrations
- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Generating your Greenhouse API key
To generate your Greenhouse API key, follow these steps:
- Log into your HackerEarth Recruit account using admin credentials.
- Click .
- Click Settings.
- In the Personal section, click Integrations.
- In the greenhouse section, click Generate Api Key.
You have successfully generated your Greenhouse API key.
Important: You cannot generate the API key twice. An organization can have only one Greenhouse API key.