To enable the integration, follow these steps:
- Log into your HackerEarth Recruit account using admin credentials.
- Generate your Greenhouse API key.
- Send the API key to your Greenhouse Account Manager.
- The Manager will enter the API key into your Greenhouse account.
You will receive a confirmation mail when the integration is enabled.
Implementing the Greenhouse-HackerEarth integration
To implement the integration, follow these steps:
- Send your request to implement the integration at email@example.com.
Important: Do not send the API key in this email.
- You will receive a SendSafely link from the Greenhouse Support Team. Enter the generated API key into the link that notifies the Greenhouse Support Team once the API key is entered.
- You will receive a confirmation mail from the Greenhouse Support Team about the successful setup of the API key in your account and integration.
- Add HackerEarth as a stage to your interview pipeline in your Greenhouse account.
- When candidates enter that stage, send invites through Greenhouse.
- Once candidates submit their test, a link to the results is accessible through the interview kit in Greenhouse.
You have successfully implemented the integration.