- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Front end
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Enabling and implementing Greenhouse-HackerEarth integration
To enable the integration, follow these steps:
- Log into your HackerEarth Recruit account using admin credentials.
- Generate your Greenhouse API key.
- Send the API key to your Greenhouse Account Manager.
- The Manager will enter the API key into your Greenhouse account.
You will receive a confirmation mail when the integration is enabled.Implementing the Greenhouse-HackerEarth integration
To implement the integration, follow these steps:
- Send your request to implement the integration to email@example.com.
Important: Do not send the API key in this email.
- You will receive a SendSafely link from the Greenhouse Support Team. Enter the generated API key into the link that notifies the Greenhouse Support Team once the API key is entered.
- You will receive a confirmation mail from the Greenhouse Support Team about the successful setup of the API key in your account and integration.
- Add HackerEarth as a stage to your interview pipeline in your Greenhouse account.
- When candidates enter that stage, send invites through Greenhouse.
- Once candidates submit their test, a link to the results is accessible through the interview kit in Greenhouse.
You have successfully implemented the integration.