- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Sending test invites and reviewing test results
To send test invites, follow these steps:
- Log into your Greenhouse account.
- Navigate to a candidate's profile.
- Click Send Test.
You have successfully sent the test invites.
You can view the status of the test in Greenhouse. The types of the status are as follows:
- Take Home Test to be sent
- Waiting for the candidate to submit the test
- Scorecard due from <Designated_evaluator>
Reviewing test results
Once the candidate has submitted their test, the Interview Kit will contain a link to view the submitted test on HackerEarth.