- Help Center
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- GDPR compliance (Candidates)
- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The test I am taking requires webcam access. Will HackerEarth be able to delete only my snapshots/video after the test?
Send a request via email to the test organizer.
Currently, there is no such option in HackerEarth Recruit. However, the test organizer can request HackerEarth to delete the snapshots.
This will be done 30 days from the date on which the request is received.