Anyone who has access to the candidate reports of a test will have access to candidate data.
Articles in this section
- Is HackerEarth responsible for candidate data?
- For how long is candidate data stored on HackerEarth's servers?
- Who, from HackerEarth, has access to candidate data?
- Does HackerEarth share candidate information with third-party services?
- Who from my organization will have access to candidate data?
- How can candidates stop the processing of their data?
- How do I request for candidate data to be updated or deleted?
- Do you maintain an audit log of all the admins in my company?
- Do you maintain an audit log of all the activities of each candidate who takes the test?