- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How can you become a Library admin?
A Super admin at the company level can add you as a Library admin. For more information, see Company settings.
What can a Library admin do?
A Library admin can make the changes related to My Library and customize it based on the requirements.
Important: You cannot add, edit, or delete the questions in the HackerEarth library.
A Library admin can do everything related to My Library, such as:
- Create questions in My Library
- Edit and delete questions in My Library
- Edit, create, and delete different types of questions (section)
Note: Only questions of the question types that your subscription supports can be created.
For more information about My library, see My Library.