To clone a test, follow these steps:
- Log in to your HackerEarth Recruit account using your admin credentials.
- Click Tests.
- Select the test that you want to clone.
- Click Clone.
Note: As you hover over Clone, the following message is displayed on your screen:
Create a copy of <Name_of_the_test>
For example: Create a copy of .NET Test
- Enter the name of the duplicate test that you want to create.
Note: The default test name displayed is as follows:
For example: .NET Test (Copy)
- Click Create.
- The following message is displayed on your screen:
- You will receive an email from HackerEarth's Support Team once your test gets cloned.
You have successfully cloned your test.