- Getting started
- Account settings
- Admin management
- Creating tests automatically
- Creating tests manually
- Test settings
- Sections and question pooling
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Full stack
- Data science
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Python project questions
- Java Project
- C# project questions
- Front end
- File upload
- HackerEarth Reports: Admins, Tests, and Teams
Assessments: ATS integrations
Assessments: Product updates
Assessments: Best practices
Problem setting for HackerEarth
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
To clone a test, follow these steps:
- Log in to your HackerEarth Recruit account using your admin credentials.
- Click Tests.
- Select the test that you want to clone.
- The test dashboard will get open.
- Click in the top right. Select clone test.
- A pop up will be displayed where you can enter the name of the clone test.
Note: The default test name displayed is as follows:
For example: Backend Developer - Spring test (Copy)
- Click Clone.
- The following message is displayed on your screen:
- Once you test is cloned, you will be displayed the following message:
You will receive an email from HackerEarth's Support Team once your test gets cloned.
You have successfully cloned your test.